STEPS ON HOW TO MEASURE:
- Using the shape diagram listed below, use the shape that best describes your cushion. If you are unsure please contact us or reach out to one of our designers.
- Best way to measure is by using a soft tape, that way it will pick any roundness up if there is any in the cushion. If not, a tape measure works just fine.
- We measure in inches so if you are using another form of measurement please make sure to convert into inches.
- Measure from seam to seam, if there are no seams you will have to eyeball the ends of the cushions.
- If you have piping make sure to include that into your measurements as well.
- We add on an extra 1.5 to 2 inches of fabric to wrap underneath the cushion. This ensures a nice tight fit.