- No, our cushion covers are elastic fitted for the purpose of being easily removable to wash and/or store away for the season.
- Our elastic cushion covers (unless contact for additional custom designs) does not cover the entire back side of the cushion.
- Our elastic cover design will wrap approximately 1.5 to 2 inches underneath the cushion for a nice tight fit.
- Cushion covers are priced per cover unless otherwise noted as a bundle or set. They are NOT priced per set unless noted as such.
- Prices also vary depending on the fabric chosen.
Washing Instructions & Info
- 100% Cotton – Expect quite a bit of shrinkage and wrinkling to occur if washing
100% cotton products. And when dealing with home decor printed material, the
print will sometimes fade. **For long lasting results fabric companies highly
recommend 100% cotton materials be dry cleaned.
- 100% Polyester – Polyester products are normally ideal for washing. There should be little to no shrinkage or wrinkling. If there is a sheen to your fabric… It may diminish slightly after each wash. Please take this into consideration.
- Poly/Cotton Blends – Polyester and cotton blended materials can usually be
washed, however, you may experience slight shrinkage and wrinkling. The shiny
material rule applies here too… If there is a sheen to your fabric, it may diminish
slightly after each wash. Please take this into consideration.
- 100% Silk – Silks can be either hand washed and air dried or dry cleaned.