PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF PURCHASING AND DISCLAIMERS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Custom Return Policy
Your product is 100 percent custom-made to order only for you. Therefore, Sensible Home Decor LLC does not accept returns. We will work with you to achieve the desired result in your product (please read below for more detailed information). We have no way of reselling any cushions made to your custom specifications.
- Sensible Home Décor LLC is not responsible for cushions the customer does not like because the fabric color, thread color or fabric texture does not match the color on their computer monitor or other fabrics at their location. We encourage you to order fabric samples before ordering cushions if this is a critical factor in your choice. Fabric samples are reasonably priced and nonrefundable.
- Sensible Home Décor LLC is not responsible for cushions that are made correctly with incorrect information provided by the customer. Customers must be 100% certain that the dimensions provided are accurate.
- Sensible Home Décor LLC is not responsible for cushions the customer does not like due to the standard placement of fabric ties, seams, zippers, Sensible Home Décor LLC tags.
- Sensible Home Décor LLC is not responsible for cushions the customer thinks are the wrong size because they are measuring differently than our website instructs – customer must measure as directed by Sensible Home Décor LLC.
- Customers are responsible for any costs and delays associated with correcting mistakes made by the customer including all shipping charges (both ways).
- Sensible Home Décor LLC is not responsible for cushions the customer thinks are not comfortable enough or does not like for some other subjective reason.
- It is up to the customer receiving the package to check for shipping damage prior to opening. Photograph the damaged area and notify Sensible Home Décor LLC within two (2) business days. We require photographs (prior to opening) and all packaging materials in order to process the claim on your behalf.
- Sensible Home Décor LLC is more than willing to address any of these issues in a courteous, professional and timely manner to help the customer achieve the desired results. If the error is due to a customer mistake in ordering, the customer acknowledges responsibility and assumes the cost of correcting any mistakes.
- Sensible Home Décor LLC is responsible for using the fabric(s) the customer has selected. If fabric is out of stock by our vendor we will work with you to find another fabric of choice at an equal value or cancel and refund your order.
- Sensible Home Décor is responsible for creating a finished product within a certain tolerance, depending on the style selected:
Elastic Fitted Cushions Covers: Within one-half of an inch (½”) of the dimensions (width, depth, thickness) provided by the customer
b. Drapes: Within one inch (1″) of the dimensions (length) provided by the customer
- Sensible Home Décor LLC is responsible for sewing the cushion(s) in the style selected by the customer.
- Sensible Home Décor LLC is responsible for the costs of correcting any mistakes that we make if we fail to correctly produce cushions using the information provided by the customer, provided that:
The customer notifies Sensible Home Décor LLC within five (5) working days of receiving the cushion(s).
b. The customer acknowledges that we reserve the right to rework any cushions to correct our mistakes.
c. The customer makes the cushion(s) available for a pickup by a ground carrier that we schedule after receiving confirmation from the customer that the cushion is ready for pick up.
d. Cushions that are brought back to our facility for rework will not have been used in any way and arrive back at our facility in the same condition as when they were shipped. This means no stains, pet hair, cigarette, or other odors, etc.
- If a customer follows procedure to return a cushion and Sensible Home Décor LLC deems that said cushion is, in fact, correct based on the customer’s order, the customer will be responsible for any costs Sensible Home Décor LLC incurs to return the cushion to the customer.
By purchasing from Sensible Home Décor LLc you agree to these terms and/or conditions and all applicable laws. Sensible Home Décor LLC specializes in custom cushions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not purchase from Sensible Home Décor LLC.
EVERY cushion cover we manufacture is considered made-to-order, or custom. We only make cushion covers based on the measurements that our customers provide to us at the time an order is placed.
Order changes cannot be accepted after one (1) business day of receiving the order, unless the customer agrees to pay the order change fees. These fees vary by order depending on products and materials.
- Sensible Home Décor LLC accepts cancellations and order revisions up to one (1) business day from placing the order. There are some exceptions to this, depending on if the order is already in the production process (i.e. fabric cutting, etc.). All cushion covers and pillow products (unless otherwise stated) appearing on this website are made to order using customer specifications. Once a custom order is in production and the fabric has been cut to your specifications, the fabric is no longer suitable for use on any future orders, and the order cannot be canceled.
- Customers will have ninety (90) days to submit their template(s) or COM (customer’s own material) for orders with such requirements. If a customer does not respond to our contact attempts within these 90 days, Sensible Home Decor LLC has the right to cancel the order(s) and charge the customer a $45 cancellation processing fee per order.
- Customers will have ninety (90) days to resume or cancel their order(s) once they have placed their order(s) on HOLD. If a customer does not contact us or respond to our contact attempts within these 90 days, Sensible Home Decor LLC has the right to cancel the order(s) and charge the customer a $45 cancellation processing fee per order.
- Sensible Home Decor LLC reserves the right to accept or reject reworks at our own discretion.
- Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for purchases of gift certificates or cards.
- Gift certificates and discount codes cannot be combined with other gift certificates or discount codes.
- Only one (1) promotional code can be used during checkout.
- Gift certificates cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any account.
- Sensible Home Decor LLC is not responsible if a gift certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Gift certificates and discount codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Sensible Home Decor LLC is not responsible for invalid deals or codes posted by third-party sites.
- Sensible Home Decor LLC reserves the right to discontinue coupon codes at any time.
All products and services on Sensible Home Decor LLC require 100 percent payment before we can do any work. This is due to the custom nature of our work. Sensible Home Decor LLC does not retain any credit card information from the checkout process (except billing address information). This is for your security and ours. As a result, if we require additional payments, we may require you to give your credit card information over the phone.
Our card processor attempts to run a temporary transaction on all credit transactions. If this fails, the transaction is not processed. In some rare cases, users with debit card transactions that are declined may see money deducted from their account by their financial institution to cover the temporary authorization. As the transaction was never completed, we cannot issue any refunds. Sensible Home Decor LLC and Online Commerce Group, LLC cannot be held liable for any bank charges caused by this. Debit card users assume the full risk. If you wish to know if this will apply to you, please see your financial institutions terms and conditions governing credit transactions on your debit card.
Sensible Home Decor LLC takes unwarranted credit card chargebacks very seriously. A criminal or fraudulent chargeback is when the credit card holder orders and receives products or services, then intentionally reverses the charge through their card-issuing bank, stating that they did not place or receive the product or service. Issuing a chargeback on an order when the order was shipped and received is considered theft. All credit card charges will appear as OCGLLC on your credit card statement.
Credit card fraud is a felony. We may report any wrongful or fraudulent chargebacks to your local police, your local bank, our merchant service (credit card processing company) and the Federal Bureau of Investigations Department of Justice at https://www.ic3.gov. We will aggressively prosecute anyone attempting to misuse a credit card number. We track every transaction and will use all means available to prosecute persons attempting fraud.
All prices are in U.S. dollars. All credit card charges must be paid in U.S. dollars. The term “credit card holder” as used in these terms and conditions is defined as the person or entity in whose name the credit card was issued by the bank or financial institution that appears on the credit card.
When you complete an online purchase from Sensible Home Decor LLC using a credit card for payment, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- By providing a credit card and billing address for that card, you represent that you are the credit card holder or that you are an authorized representative of the credit card holder.
- If you are not the credit card holder, you represent to Sensible Home Decor LLC that you have made the credit card holder aware of the purchase in advance.
- Should you have a problem with your purchase, you will contact Sensible Home Decor LLC within five (5) business days to allow us to resolve the problem before contacting either the financial institution that issued the credit card or the credit card company.
- To threaten a chargeback to alter purchase price after an order is placed is extortion, which is a felony and a Federal offense. Fraudulent use of credit cards will be investigated and reported to your local police, your local bank, our merchant service and the Federal Bureau of Investigations Department of Justice at https://www.ic3.gov. We rightfully can prosecute to the full extent of the law. All phone calls and online orders at Sensible Home Decor LLC are time-stamped and digitally recorded for quality control.
- We do address verifications for every credit card. Orders that request delivery to an unverified address will require that we contact the actual owner of the credit card by phone. These phone numbers are obtained from sources other than the order itself.
- An unauthorized credit card chargeback after an order has been placed is known as friendly fraud or chargeback abuse, even if you are the owner of the card – it is theft and fraud. We will dispute the chargeback and, as required, file a report with the police, FBI and the following credit reporting agencies that will negatively affect your credit history: Equifax and Experian.
- Original orders processed in error, with improper address, a wrong phone number, a declined or expired card, etc., require that a new order only be shipped to the billing address of the credit card.
- We accept only those credit cards mentioned on the product ordering screens as the payment options for your purchase.